breadcrumb Pliusauto.lt > Support
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Nėra kategorijų
Category with dropdown
- Nėra kategorijų
Financing Calculator Description
- Huawei P50 May Integrate Patented Liquid Lens Technology to Enable Millisecond-Level Focusing: Report 2020 28 lapkričioNew liquid lens technology may be integrated into the Huawei P50 next year. This new technology was patented by Huawei on December 25 last year and announced in April this year. It is expected to be mass produced and commercialised next year. This liquid lens technology will be integrated into the telephoto lens module on […]
- Samsung’s New Galaxy Buds With ANC, Improved Ambient Mode May Launch Alongside Galaxy S21 Series: Report 2020 28 lapkričioSamsung Galaxy Buds TWS earbuds will reportedly launch alongside the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S21 series. The South Korean tech giant has been introducing new earbuds alongside its flagship Galaxy S series for a few years now, and the next year may not be any different. These next-gen earbuds are tipped to support active noise cancellation […]
- iPad Pro 2021 High-End Models Expected to Come With 5G mmWave Support: Report 2020 28 lapkričioiPad Pro next-gen line-up will reportedly support 5G mmWave technology seen on current generation iPhone 12 models in the US. This technology is said to offer faster speeds than sub-6GHz 5G at short distances. A new report suggests that Apple is actively developing its own in-house mmWave AiP (antenna in package) to integrate it into […]
- Electronic Skin Has Strong Future Stretching Ahead, Study Suggests 2020 28 lapkričioA material that mimics human skin in strength, stretchability, and sensitivity could be used to collect biological data in real-time. Electronic skin, or e-skin, may play an important role in next-generation prosthetics, personalized medicine, soft robotics, and artificial intelligence.
- Big Tech Firms in US Sees a New Era Under Joe Biden, but No Ease in Security 2020 28 lapkričioThe Obama-Biden administration was a charmed era for America's tech companies — a moment when they were lionized as innovators, hailed as job creators and largely left alone. Now Joe Biden is coming back, this time as president. But times have changed.
- Will iPhone 12 mini Become the Affordable iPhone We've Been Waiting For? 2020 27 lapkričioiPhone 12 mini's performance and cameras are excellent, but what about battery life?
- Lamborghini Partners With Master & Dynamic to Launch MW65 Headphones, MW07 Plus TWS Earphones 2020 27 lapkričioLamborghini has partnered with headphone brand Master & Dynamic to launch the MW65 active noise-cancelling wireless over-ear headphones and the MW07 Plus true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones. The MW65 headphones feature two modes of active noise-cancelling technology and built-in Google Assistant.
- Samsung Shares Illustrations Showing New Foldable Phones for the Future 2020 27 lapkričioSamsung has released illustrations that give us a sneak peek at the future of foldable phones. The company entered the market of foldables last year, with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- MIUI 13 Update Coming to Redmi Note 9, Redmi 9, Poco X2, Among Others: Report 2020 27 lapkričioMIUI 13 will be presented in the second quarter of 2021, a media report has said. The report also lists a number of smartphones, including the Redmi Note 9, Poco X2, and Mi 10, that are claimed to get the update.
- ZTE Watch Live Smartwatch With Heart Rate Monitoring, Up to 21 Days of Battery Life Launched 2020 27 lapkričioZTE Watch Live has been launched in China. The new smartwatch by ZTE comes with a colour display and is touted to deliver up to 21 days of battery life. ZTE Watch Live also comes with an IP68-certified build.